29/10/2007

Any Time At All - The Beatles

Lennon - McCartney

Any time at all, any time at all Any time at all, all you've gotta do is call and I'll be there If you need somebody to love Just look into my eyes I'll be there to make you feel right If you're feeling sorry and sad I'd really sympathize Don't you be sad, just call me tonight Any time at all, any time at all Any time at all, all you've gotta do is call and I'll be there If the sun has faded away I'll try to make it shine There's nothing I won't do When you need a shoulder to cry on I hope it will be mine Call me tonight, and I'll come to you Any time at all, any time at all Any time at all, all you've gotta do is call and I'll be there Any time at all, any time at all Any time at all, all you've gotta do is call and I'll be there Any time at all, all you've gotta do is call and I'll be there

You Never Give Me Your Money - The Beatles

Lennon - McCartney You never give me your money You only give me your funny paper And in the middle of negotiations You break down I never ...